If you're craving a savory, nutty salty dish look no further!
This one sheet roasted cauliflower is soaked with immune boosting and antioxidants ingredients. Topped with fresh chives and pomegranate seeds for a sharp burst of citrus flavor, to create the perfect bite.
Why we love cauliflower:
- One sheet recipe.
- Make all your vegan friends happy.
- It’s savory, nutty and super filling.
- Has immune boosting and antioxidants ingredients including: turmeric, honey and tahini.
Golden Turmeric Tahini Roasted Cauliflower
A savory and slightly nutty vegan meal designed to impress the whole table! Serve with pomegranate seeds for a sharp burst of citrus.
- 1 small to medium cauliflower heads
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- pomegranate seeds optional
Preheat the oven to 375 °
In a bowl whisk together sesame oil, minced garlic, tahini, honey, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
Trim off the green parts of the cauliflower, then trim the bottom so it lays somewhat flat.
In a cast-iron skillet or baking dish, pour our sauce over the cauliflower, massaging the sauce into every crack of the cauliflower. If you have a pastry brush to use that would be perfect.
Very loosely over the cauliflower with foil then bake for 45 minutes, fork-tender
Top with pomegranate seeds and enjoy!