Yes you are reading the correctly...sweet, juicy, ruby red pomegranate seeds! They contrast surprisingly with the burst of sweetness that soothes the zesty flavors of the guac. Trust me, this is a game changer.
Ways to use pomegranate guacamole.
- Avocado toast with pomp guac and feta cheese.
- Delish on top of salads.
- Chips and guac (duh).
- Add a dollop on top of grilled chicken or skirt steak.
- Essential for taco night.
- Topped on scrambled eggs or in a breakfast burrito.
Guac with pomegranate seeds
The perfect guac for literally anything, toasts, chips, tacos, and more.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1/2 serrano pepper minced, add more if you like it spicy
- 1 lime freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds topping
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Half the avocados and remove the pit. Scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them still a bit chunky. Then add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything together.
Top with pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!